Students apply via an online application system.
Before starting your online application, please prepare the following documents. You can upload your attachments in PDF and JPEG format up to 2 MB per attachment
- motivation letter written in English explaining the reasons why you are applying to the program.
- detailed curriculum vitae;
- Certified copy of the Bachelor's degree (4-year Bachelor’s) and related certified transcripts;
- if applicable, Certified copy of the Master's degree and related certified transcripts;
- Evidence of English language proficiency. The language test in English is not mandatory if you are a Native English speaker or if you studied in English at University level. Non-English native speakers must submit official international scores of one of the following tests:
- passport sized photo;
- photocopy of passport or "carte de séjour" if applicable;
- certified translation in French or in English of birth certificate (if this document is not available when you apply, you can upload your passport again, bearing in mind that the birth certificate will be necessary for various administrative matters upon your arrival in France);
For any question or difficulty, please contact : email@example.com
If you reside in one of the countries listed below, you will also have to apply for admission via the official government’s website for foreign students: www.campusfrance.org
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, the Republic of the Congo, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, Haïti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru, Democratic Republic of Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Tchad, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.
Both direct application to IGR-IAE RENNES and Campus France procedure should be conducted in parallel. If you need help with the application process, please contact your local French embassy or Campus France office for advice and guidance.
If your country is not listed here, you will only have to send us your complete application file.
International Program Coordinators
© IGR-IAE e-declic-