Whatever your country of origin, you are required to send in your complete application file, including accompagnying documents, directly to the program coordinator. Documents written in languages other than French or English must be accompanied by certified translations into French or English.
1. Program Application Form, duly completed and signed (you can download it on the icon on the left);
2. Certified copy of the Bachelor's degree and accompagnying certifed transcripts;
3. Evidence of English language proficiency. the language test in English is no mandatory if you are a Native English speaker or if you studied in English at University level. Non-English native speakers must submit official international scores of one of the following tests:
4. Two passport sized photos (format 4cm x 4cm);
5. Photocopy of all passport pages or "carte de séjour" if applicable;
6. Certified translation in French or in English of birth certificate;
7. Detailed curriculum vitae;
8. Motivation letter written in English explaining the reasons why you are applying to the program.
Please contact Odile Soulard: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have been selected by your home university, the application procedure will be as follows:
Please contact Nicolas Le lay: email@example.com
If you reside in one of the countries listed below, you will also have to apply for admission via the official government’s website for foreign students: www.campusfrance.org
Algeria / Argentina / Benin / Brazil / Burkina / Cameroon / Canada / Chile / China / Colombia / Congo / South Korea / Ivory Coast / United States / Gabon / Guinea / India / Japan / Lebanon / Madagascar / Mali / Morocco / Mauritius / Mexico / Peru / Russia / Senegal / Syria / Taïwan / Tunisia / Turkey / Vietnam
Both direct application to IGR-IAE RENNES and Campus France procedure should be conducted in parallel. If you need help with the application process, please contact your local French embassy or Campus France office for advice and guidance. Please note that you may have to choose: “formation hors catalogue”.
If your country is not listed here, you will only have to send us your complete application file.
International Program Coordinator
Tel: +33 2 23 23 34 22
Incoming students coordinator
Nicolas LE LAY
Tel. +33 2 23 23 71 88
June 1st for courses starting in September
November 1st for courses starting in January
© IGR-IAE e-declic-